GamingHackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamingHackers

Best Modding Website Ever!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gold Subscription
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Who Likes my text affect
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:34 pm by distancedzn

» Sick & Basic Exploding text affect
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:19 pm by distancedzn

» hey guys im Distance
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:42 pm by distancedzn

» waw mod menu codes
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:36 pm by distancedzn

» waw mod menu codes
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:36 pm by distancedzn

» THIS IS FOR SLIT SCREEN!!!!
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 pm by adrian230

» Want to i have to do?
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:19 am by -Pro

» Pro Read this
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:34 am by -Pro

» Application (Global Mod)
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:41 am by -Pro

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:47 pm
Top posters
-Pro (21)
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** I_vote_lcapPrestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** I_voting_barPrestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** I_vote_rcap 
Legacy (12)
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** I_vote_lcapPrestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** I_voting_barPrestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** I_vote_rcap 
IAMSLOCO (12)
XxCustom ModZxX (12)
Leno Champs (5)
distancedzn (5)
StriZe (4)
iiH4CKzZ (3)
Motion Flex v2.1 (3)
iM Nastee x (3)

Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StriZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
StriZe

Reputation Power Reputation Power : 1

Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** Empty
PostSubject: Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th**   Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:34 am

I was talking to someone REPRESENTING activision and he said:
Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th** Ttgproof

There is bans coming for this glitch on the 28th. if you dont have too may negative tokens i COULD help you get back up to positive by the 28th!

This is a Tutorial on how to do the Prestige Token glitch CORRECTLY!
1.) Make sure you have 1 prestige token available (ONLY 1)

2.) Have a friend invite you in the Xbox Live Lobby

3.) Go to Barracks > Prestige Shop > Unlock Gear > Perk 1 > Blind Eye and click it ONCE

4.) You should be over the "No"

5.) Have your friend search for any match and then back out as soon as you are both searching

6.) Now you should still have that pop-up but not be able to navigate UP and DOWN

7.) Go to Barracks > Prestige Shop > Double XP and click Yes

8.) Now you should have another pop-up, make sure you click YES to that too

9.) Look at your prestige tokens - it should now be at - 1

10.) Now you may buy everything from the prestige shop that's available to you

NOTE: You do not have to keep doing the glitch. You may just keep buying anything/everything over and over and you'll notice your prestige tokens going down.

As always, you *may* be banned for this, if the servers are able to detect you going into negative prestige tokens.

Last edited by StriZe on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Vital info!)
Back to top Go down

Prestige Token Glitch! **Bans on the 28th**
Page 1 of 1